Fujitsu produces a large range of air conditioners that can suit almost any air conditioner need from small bedrooms to large commercial applications. Many view this company as one of Australia’s favourite air conditioning providers. The reason is because of their discreet designs which are energy efficient, and because they offer total comfort solutions along with offering a 5 year warranty on parts and labour.
Fujitsu ducted air conditioning systems are seen as Australia’s favorite air conditioning solutions.
The system consists of 2 separate units. The first unit is installed in the ceiling and the second unit is situated outside in a suitable location. A system of ducts is then connected to the rooms that you select.
All Fujitsu Systems Feature Reverse Cycle
Reverse cycle means you can not only cool your home in the summer but heat your homeduring colder winter months!
Fujitsu Air Conditioning System Benefits and Features
All air conditioning systems featured by Fujitsu include:
- Discreet Design – All ducted systems are seamlessly integrated into your home and largely invisible to the naked eye. Only the vents which are mounted into the ceiling are visible.
- Energy Efficiency – Uses highly energy efficient DC fan motors, intelligent control logic and supremely efficient compressors
- Zone Control – Allows you to effectively manage the control zones of your home to customize your control
User Friendly Zone Controls Wired Controller (STANDARD) :
- Thermo Sensor
- Weekly Timers
- Easy to Understand Operation
- Timer and Clock Display
- Temperature Display
Backlit Controller (OPTIONAL EXTRA):
- Programmable Zone Names
- Weekly Timer
- Simple Operation
- Room Temperature Screen Display
- Child Lock
Fujitsu Ducted Air Conditioning Product Models
All Fujitsu ducted air conditioning system offer:
- Compact Design
- Intuitive Control
- Quiet and Efficiency
- 5 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
Fujitsu comes in 4 models including:
- HIGH STATIC SINGLE PHASE
- HIGH STATIC 3 PHASE