The Enphase Microinverter System improves energy harvest, increases reliability, and dramatically simplifies design, installation, and management of the solar power system. Enphase are based in North America and all of their inverters come with a 10 year warranty.
- Monitor your solar system simply with Enlighten. Check out enlighten and some of our systems here: Energy SA systems
- The system will also be monitored by Energy SA, so we can keep an eye on it for you as well.
- Monitor consumption as well as production so you can easily tell if you are importing or exporting at any given point. Clear monitoring means you can save more money on your bill!
- An emailed report every month on how your system is doing.
- Safer by design due to lower DC voltage.
- Greater performance. With a central inverter, shading as little as 9% of your solar panels can lead to a system-wide decline in power output of as much as 54%. With this in mind, it's clear to see that micro-inverters are the better choice.
- Parallel connection of panels means no single point of failure, and ensures independent operation so you don’t have a daisy chain connection. This leads to greater performance.
- Modular: easily add additional panels in the future.
- Longer Reliability, with a 10 year warranty on inverters. Since micro-inverters are not exposed to as high power and heat loads as a central inverter, they also tend to last significantly longer.
- Silent. Since micro-inverters experience significantly less heat than central inverters do, there is no need for active cooling, which enables them to operate without noise.
*Some features only available in select models.