Golden Concord Holdings Limited (GCL) is an integrated energy group that specialises in clean and new energy. GCL is China’s largest non-state-owned energy holdings company and the world’s largest photovoltaic material manufacturer.
Since its founding, GCL has been committed to ‘bringing green power to life’ by providing clean energy and outstanding service. GCL strives to be the most respected international clean energy group through innovation and its constant pursuit of excellence.
After years of expansion and development, GCL has become the world’s leading supplier of PV materials and the expert to provide the most professional PV system solutions. GCL also possesses several large-scale solar farms globally and abundant experience in the operation and management of solar farms.
In the future, GCL-Poly will continue to commit itself to the area of solar and green energy, expand its business of solar silicon material, cogeneration, biomass, waste-to-energy system, wind and solar power by means of investment and acquisition and eventually become a major green energy supplier in China or even in the world.
- The largest polysilicon and wafer manufacturer in the world.
- Manufacturer of solar-grade and electronic-grade polysilicon with the lowest cost in the world.
- Possesses the world’s most outstanding PV experts and scholars
- Applied for more than 200 patents of invention and new application models, of which more than 150 patents are authorised, involving the polysilicon production method, monocrystalline polysilicon growth equipment, wafer slicing processes as well as system integration, etc.
Tier 1 Solar Panels
Up to 320W Maximum Power Output
10 Year Product Warranty
25 Year Linear Power Warranty
- High conversion efficiency due to top quality wafer and advanced cell technology
- Additional yield and easy maintenance with high transparent self-cleaning glass
- Highly resistant to sand, acid, and alkali
- Excellent weak light performance
- World-class manufacturer of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules
- Fully automatic facility and world-class technology
- Rigorous quality control to meet the highest standard:ISO9001:2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS: 18001 2007
- Tested for harsh environments (salt mist, ammonia corrosion and sand blowing test: IEC 61701, IEC 62716, DIN EN 60068-2-68)
- Long term reliability tests
*Some features only available in select models.