In February 2015 Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd. emerged as a new global solar power leader from combining two of the world’s most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers, Hanwha SolarOne and Hanwha Q CELLS. Hanwha Q Cells is now the world’s largest solar cell manufacturer as well as one of the largest photovoltaic module manufacturers.
Q Cells employ a total of 9,337 employees worldwide, to serve their customers wherever they might be, and have set up manufacturing in Malaysia, Poland, and Korea, which allows them to rapidly respond to changing tariff regulation.
- Obtains a tier 1 Bloomberg rating
- High performance meets mass production: in 2011, Hanwha Q Cells’ Q.ANTUM technology achieved a polycrystalline solar cell efficiency rating of 19.5%.
- Fully Bankable: Backed by Hanwha group, one of south Korea‘s 10 largest corporations, Hanwa Q Cells provides optimal business stability, reliability, and continuity.
- German Engineering: With 200 engineers and leading-edge technology, they provide top quality solutions, engineered in Germany.
- The global footprint of their sales network spans more than 36 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific, Americas and Africa.
- VDE Quality Tested: Our VDE quality seal places us far beyond the IEC quality requirements. Their internal Q-Tested program goes even further, ensuring exceptional reliability.
12 Year Product Warranty
25 Year Linear Performance Guarantee
High Yields Per Surface Area
- Innovative all weather technology
- Low-Light Performance: High yields with low radiation intensity. That is, during sunrise and sunset and on cloudy days - also in autumn and winter when the sun is flat over the horizon.
- Enduring high performance
- Light-weight quality frame
- Maximum cost reductions (lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box)
- A range of applications, from residential to commercial and solar power plants
*Some features only available in select models.